BioBag Resealable Sandwich Bags
BioBag has now introduced eco friendly sandwich bags. BioBag Resealable sandwich bags. These latest BioBag creations are made from corn! Crazy, right? They are perfect for snacks or sandwiches featuring a resealeable zipper. You can't go wrong with these bags when you're On-The-Go for work, school lunches, travel, picnics or even for general storage at home. A perfect way to keep those polyethylene plastics off your food!
Bio Bags are made from a compostable material called Mater-Bi. Because the material is of agricultural origin (such as cornstarch and vegetable oil), it reduces greenhouse gas emissions and the consumption of energy typically used in plastic production. Not only are these bags durable but also reliable while protecting the environment.
BioBag Resealable Sandwich Bags Features
- 25 bags per box
- Bag Size: 6.5" x 6.7"
- 1.8 mil thick
- BPA Free & Compostable
- Certified Compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute
- Meets ASTM D6400 - the gold standard for compostable plastic
- Decomposes in 10-45 days in a municipal composting facility, leaving no harmful residues behind. Check to make sure facilities exist in your area. Visit findacomposter.com
- No polyethylene is used in the production of BioBag brand bags
- Made from GMO-FREE starches derived from plants, vegetable oils, and compostable polymers from both renewable raw materials and fossil raw materials
- Shelf-stable, but should use within one year of purchase
- Store in a dry, cool place
Using BioBags in conjunction with reusable shopping bags can help reduce consumption of plastic shopping bags to nearly zero. Ideal for those of you who have cut plastic bag consumption to the point that you no longer have enough to reuse for dog poop, garbage can liners, yard waste, etc. BioBags are a smart alternative to polyethylene / polypropylene based plastic bags & designed to help people 100% who are committed to being plastic bag-free.
Made from cornstarch & other renewable resources.