Biokleen Laundry Liquid - 32 fl oz
Biokleen Laundry Liquid removes the toughest dirt, grease, stains and odors, yet is gentle enough for cloth diapers, delicate fabrics and hand washables. Rinses clean without leaving residue on clothes that can irritate skin or ruin fabrics.
Biokleen Laundry Liquid is free of phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, alcohol, butyl, glycol ether, SLS or SLES, EDTA, DEA, hazardous materials, pollutants, artificial fragrance, artificial colors, preservatives, animal testing, and animal ingredients.
- Phosphate and Chlorine Free.
- 3x More Concentrated - 32 Loads / 64 Loads HE.
- Grapefruit Seed and Orange Peel Extracts.
- Naturally Controls Stains and Odors.
- Makes a Great Pre-Treat for Stains.
- Environmentally friendly with no negative effects on rivers, streams, plants, or wildlife.
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies.
- No artificial fragrance, colors or preservatives.
- Rapidly Biodegrades and Ozone Safe.
Biokleen Laundry Liquid Directions:
- Add Laundry Liquid, start water, add laundry. Always wash whites and colors separately, and follow manufacturer's instructions.
- Top-Load Washers: Use 2 tbs. (1 oz.) per full load.
- Front-Load Washers (HE): Use 1 Tbs. (1/2 oz.) per full load.
- Gentle and Delicate Cycles: Use 1 Tbs. (1/2 oz.) per full load.
- Handwashables: Use 1 or 2 tsp. in sink with cold water.
- Stains: Pretreat stains by applying Laundry Liquid directly to stain, gently rub in and launder as directed.
Warnings: In case of eye contact, flush eyes with cool water for 15 minutes. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting - drink plenty of water to dilute.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.