Biokleen Automatic Dish Powder with Natural Oxygen Bleach - 32 oz
Biokleen Automatic Dish Powder with Natural Oxygen Bleach
At last, a phosphate free alternative with natural corrosion fighters that requires no pre-rinsing of dishes! Only 1 tbs per load gets off tough, baked on food and grease, while natural oxygen bleach helps remove stains. Contains grapefruit seed extract and orange peel extract to help clean and fight odors. Dishes, glassware and flatware come out spotless, and free of chemical taste, odors, and residue.
- Tough on Dirt, Gentle on the Earth
- Phosphate & Chlorine Free
- 3x More Concentrated - 64 Full Loads
- Grapefruit Seed and Orange Peel Extract Cleaning Power
- Oxygen Bleach to Remove Stains, Fight Corrosion, and Control Odors
- Rinses Free of Spots, Film and Residue
- Leaves No Chemical Taste or Odors Behind
- Environmentally Friendly with no negative effects on rivers, streams, plants, or wildlife.
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies
- No artificial fragrance, colors, or preservatives
- Biodegradable and Ozone Safe
Our everyday cleaning choice affect our health, the health of our families, and the health of our planet. Biokleen products are concentrated in order to leave the smallest footprint on the environment. Concentrated = Fewer Fillers = Less Waste = Less Packaging = Less Energy Used in Shipping = More Value for Everyone.
Free Of Phosphates, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, alcohol, butyl, glycol ether, SLS or SLES, EDTA, DEA, pollutants, hazardous materials, animal testing, and animal ingredients. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Directions for Biokeen Automatic Dish Powder with Natural Oxygen Bleach:
Soft Water & Light Loads:
Scrape excess from dishes. Load dishes in dishwasher according to manufacturer's instructions, never crowding dishes. Add 1/2 Tbs. to each soap cup or 1 Tbs. if you have only one soap cup.
Hard Water & Heavy Loads:
Add 1 Tbs. to each soap cup or 2 Tbs. if you have only one soap cup. May require a rinse aid in extremely hard water conditions.
Warnings Eye irritant. In case of eye contact, flush with water for at least 15 minutes. Contact a physician. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute. Contact a physician.