Aloha Bay Feng Shui Candle Jar Earth - 16 oz
Aloha Bay Feng Shui Candle Jar Earth:
Aloha Bay Feng Shui candles are crafted with certified organic essential oils, palm wax from sustainable tree farming in Malaysia and certified organic groves in Brazil. The freshly created palm wax is then poured in multiple layers to give the striping effect.
These candles reflect the ancient foundations of Feng Shui, where color and fragrance can relate to the Five Elements of Nature, which are associated with one's personal, social and spiritual qualities.
- Moral Strength
Aloha Bay candles burn hotter than most of the other candles on the markets because of this palm wax Aloha Bay uses and the wicks that are braided cotton with paper cores. The surface of Palm Wax candles also have a unique crystal pattern and bright colors to match your decor.
Basic Candle Burning Instructions:
- Votives should always be burned in a votive glass.
- Burn time: up to 100 hours.
- Make sure to keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch, and do not place near fans, drafts, or air conditioning.
- Keep jar free of debris and wick trimmings. Flammable material in melted wax can act as a renegade wick
- Burn for at least 45 minutes at a time. When burning these candles, it is important to allow the candle to burn long enough so that the wax pool spans all the way across the top of the container. This creates a larger pool of scent and maximizes the release of the fragrance into the air.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always burn on a flat surface that is also fire resistant.
- Do not place glass jar directly on lacquered furniture.
- All our candles have wicks all the way through to the bottom.
- Always store in a cool dry place. Do not freeze.
- To avoid color fading, do not place in direct sunlight.
Ingredients: Steam-distilled palm wax. Warnings Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never leave burning candle unattended.
Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.