BioBag 13 Gallon Tall Food Scrap Waste Bags - 12 Count
BioBags are made from a compostable material called Mater-Bi. Because the material is of agricultural origin (such as cornstarch and vegetable oil), it reduces greenhouse gas emissions and the consumption of energy typically used in plastic production. Not only are these bags durable but also reliable while protecting the environment. The 13-gallon Tall Bags are perfect for home use.
- 13 gallon
- 12 bags per box
- .66 mil thick
- Certified Compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute
- Meets ASTM D6400 - the gold standard for compostable plastic
- Decomposes in 10-45 days in a municipal composting facility, leaving no harmful residues behind. Check to make sure facilities exist in your area. Visit findacomposter.com
- No polyethylene is used in the production of BioBag brand bags
- Made from GMO-FREE starches derived from plants, vegetable oils, and compostable polymers from both renewable raw materials and fossil raw materials
- Designed to fit most kitchen garbage cans
- Shelf-stable, but should use within one year of purchase
- Store in a dry, cool place
- Made in the USA
Using BioBags in conjunction with reusable shopping bags can help reduce consumption of plastic shopping bags to nearly zero. Ideal for those of you who have cut plastic bag consumption to the point that you no longer have enough to reuse for dog poop, garbage can liners, yard waste, etc. BioBags are a smart alternative to polyethylene / polypropylene based plastic bags & designed to help people 100% who are committed to being plastic bag-free.
Fits most waste cans. Made from cornstarch & other renewable resources.