Aloha Bay Feng Shui Candle Jar Fire - 2.5 oz
Aloha Bay Feng Shui Candle Jar Fire:
Feng Shui candles are crafted with certified organic essential oils, palm wax from sustainable tree farming in Malaysia and certified organic groves in Brazil. The freshly created palm wax is then poured in multiple layers to give the striping effect.
- Ylang Ylang
Feng Shui candles are crafted with certified organic essential oils, palm wax from sustaniable tree farming in Malaysia and certified organic groves in Brazil. The freshly created palm wax is then poured in multiple layers to give the striping effect.
Basic Candle Burning Instructions:
- Votives should always be burned in a votive glass.
- Burn time: up to 20 hours.
- Make sure to keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch, and do not place near fans, drafts, or air conditioning.
- Keep jar free of debris and wick trimmings. Flammable material in melted wax can act as a renegade wick
- Burn for at least 45 minutes at a time. When burning these candles, it is important to allow the candle to burn long enough so that the wax pool spans all the way across the top of the container. This creates a larger pool of scent and maximizes the release of the fragrance into the air.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always burn on a flat surface that is also fire resistant.
- Do not place glass jar directly on lacquered furniture.
- All our candles have wicks all the way through to the bottom.
- Always store in a cool dry place. Do not freeze.
- To avoid color fading, do not place in direct sunlight.
Ingredients: Steam-distilled palm wax. Warnings Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never leave burning candle unattended.
Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.